Due to low participation of women in the USA Deaf Bowling Tryouts in Texas on August 23 and 24th, USA Deaf Bowling is now advertising for women athletes to apply via e-mail for the National Team of women and men athletes to compete in the 4th World Championships in Taoyuan, Chinese Taipei, in September 2019.
RESUME INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION:
Information requested on the resume is as follows:
- USBC membership for the current year and membership number,
- USBC average in the last three (3) years,
- Tournament experience in the last three (3) years,
- Any Deaflympic or international bowling experience,
- Bowled in any sport league or PBA experience league and average in this league,
- Skills related to bowling, lane reading, adjustments or helping teammates.
Interested women applicants should review the USA Deaf Bowling Coach Criteria to submit applications by August 24, 2018:
USA Deaf Bowling Athlete Criteria