The USA Deaf Sports Federation (USADSF) has an opening for an at-large board member to serve on the organization’s Board of Directors. Interested individuals should have experience, expertise, and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
Operations in nonprofit organizations
Community and public relations
USA Deaf Sports Federation invites resumes and cover letters for one USADSF at-large board position. In the cover letter, please explain why you are interested in serving on the board, how you can contribute to USADSF, and what your expertise or any other skills you feel would contribute to the organization. This position is for a two-year term, with an opportunity to serve another two-year term.
Completion of Safe Sport certification will be required within 3 months after appointment.
Deadline to apply is Monday, February 24, 2020. Please send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com with subject: “At Large Board Position”.
At Large Board Member Expectations:
1. Participate in monthly board video meetings and in-person board meetings twice a year.
2. Work within various committees on the Board; participate in committee meetings and perform assigned tasks.
3. Take on roles and responsibilities as assigned as part of the USADSF Strategic Plan
4. Maintain high standards of conduct.
4. Embrace the idea of teamwork and collaboration on projects and tasks.